The only book in Black British History written for Black parents which gives step-by-step instructions to guarantee a child’s academic success by the end of secondary school.
Gifted At Primary, Failing By Secondary is a parenting manual packed with simple and practical tips to help Black children avoid the ‘Secondary Slump.’
Gifted At Primary, Failing By Secondary will provide you with:
- Support for children with different learning styles
- Useful ways to help your child manage negative peer pressure
- Priceless techniques to manage teachers with low expectations for your child
- Honest and candid suggestions to eliminate poor parenting habits
- Solutions and models for academic success